Wednesday, December 19, 2007

News!

Hi all! So I decided to start a blog because it is just easier to let everyone know things and to keep myself up to date as well. I think it could become a fun way of 'journal entries' sorta.

Anyway,
just wanted to tell everyone that the Seamons family is doing great! Ryan is finishing up finals this week at BYU and only has 3 semesters left till graduation. I'm finished with schooling in Logan (no more commuting 2 hours) but will commute this spring to Tooele (only 1 hour!) and then finish up with student teaching in the utah valley. So we are excited to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Many probably already know but if you don't--Ryan and I just found out that we are expecting a third member of our family! We are THRILLED but sad that he/she won't be here till August!

hope all is well with your families! Merry Christmas!
We love you!

Katrina and Ryan

4 comments:

Misty said...

Congrats!!! Parenthood is the best ever...it's only been 2 months, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!

Welcome to the blog world and if you ever need anything, let me know! You should read "The Baby Whisperer"...it's not ABA...but it does talk about schedules!!

Love ya both!
Misty, Travis, Lil' Jack and Sadie Mae!!

Hilary said...

Congrats on your little one! How exciting!
Love ya! Hilary

stefani said...

Wondered about that when you last visited based on your body language when I mentioned my other babysitter being pregnant!! (Could you have already known?) That is so exciting for you - it's quite a roller coaster ride. Good luck and have lots of fun (which you do already)!

stef

Mandi said...

I'm glad to hear you don't have to travel up to logan every week anymore Trina! That must be such a relief! I'm glad you're blogging now. :D

Total Pageviews